Halo, Tamu! RegistrateDaftar La Hora Waktu Saat Ini: 22-Sep-2017, 04:08

Check for new posts
Kyle Sorensen and Tyler Garrison also scored fo
Tampilan: 53
Balasan: 0
Rating Thread:
  • 0 Memberi Suara - 0 Rata-rata
Pengguna yang membaca thread ini: 1 Tamu
DURBAN, South Africa -- Englands Daniel Brooks shot an 8 under 62 to take a one-stroke lead in the Nelson Mandela Championship on Wednesday after heavy rain disrupted the first round. Play at the Mount Edgecombe Country Club began seven hours late after rain left many of the fairways waterlogged. More than half the field failed to complete their rounds and play is scheduled to re-start at 0400 GMT on Thursday in order to catch up. Brook is being pursued by a group of French players, led by Francois Calmels on 63 and followed by Edouard Dubois and Romain Wattel a stroke further back. Swedens Joel Sjoholm and Ryan Cairns of Zimbabwe share fifth place after carding 65s. Brooks, who kept his European Tour card after last months Qualifying School, produced eight birdies in his bogey-free round. Although play was suspended shortly after he birdied the 17th hole, the Englishman decided to carry on and finish his round. "I was completely focused on getting to the 18th tee box when we got called in," Brooks said. "That probably helped, in a way, because I just kept playing and the result was good." The course was reduced to a par-70 track: The 293-meter (320-yard) par-4 fifth was converted into a 130-meter (142-yard) par-3 because of the waterlogged fairway. "Its not too bad and theyve shortened a few holes as well," Brooks added. "If youre hitting it on the fairways its pretty score-able." Cheap MLB Jerseys . “The shootout, theres nothing wrong with it, I think its an exciting part of the game but its just one small aspect,” said Chicago Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman. “Its a skill exhibition. If you can get it back closer to regular hockey and have it decided that way; that would be my preference.” “I dont think its a knock on the shootout, I think more of the managers would like to see it end in overtime,” added Washington Capitals GM George McPhee. Cheap Red Sox Jerseys China .C. -- Jackson Whistle made 26 saves for his first shutout of the season as the Kelowna Rockets blanked the visiting Lethbridge Hurricanes 5-0 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action. http://www.cheapredsoxjerseys.com/ . Kyrie Irving and the Cleveland Cavaliers were left fretting over an MRI on the stars left knee. Paul George scored 21 points, Roy Hibbert added 19 and the Pacers used a dominant fourth quarter to blow out the Cavaliers 91-76 on Tuesday The Pacers (25-5) have won eight in a row over Cleveland, their longest active streak against any opponent. Cheap Red Sox Jerseys . Lawrie was hit on the hand by Cincinnati pitcher Johnny Cueto in the second inning of Sundays 4-3 loss to the Reds. Cheap Boston Red Sox Jerseys . In five games last month, Billings led all scorers with 11 goals, 27 assists and 38 points as the Rock posted a 2-3 record.DENVER -- The Colorado Mammoth didnt see this one coming, as the Vancouver Stealth raced to a 9-1 lead in the opening quarter, en route to a 19-9 victory Friday in National Lacrosse League action. Brett Bucktooth powered the Stealth (3-6) with six goals and six assists. Rhys Duch had four goals and seven assists, while Cliff Smith had three goals and five assists for Vancouver, which ended a six-game losing streak. Tyler Digby, Chris Wardle, Lewis Ratcliff, Nick Weiss, Kyle Sorensen and Tyler Garrison also scored for the Stealth.dddddddddddd Drew Westervelt had four goals for Colorado (4-6), while John Grant Jr. had three goals and five assists. Cameron Holding and Joel Dalgarno also scored for the Mammoth. Tyler Richards stopped 40 of 49 shots for Vancouver. Tye Belanger allowed 13 goals on 33 shots in nearly 49 minutes of playing time for Colorado, while Dillon Ward stopped 8 of 14 shots. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Check for new posts

Pengguna yang membaca thread ini: 1 Tamu